Garden of Life Oceans Omega-3 for KIDS
Oceans Kids DHA Chewables.
Great Tasting Omega-3 Support for Children.
Description and Benefits
- Omega-3 Dietary Supplemens
- Excellent Source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- DHA from Ultra Pure Cod Liver Oil
- High DHA to EPA Ratio
- 250 mg of total Omega-3 fatty acids per daily serving
- 120 mg of DHA per daily serving
- Naturally occurring vitamins A and D
- Great Taste Kids Love
- No Fishy Smell. No "Yucky" Fish Burps
- Sugar free and no artificial "junk"
When Only the Best Will Do For Your Child
A Tradition of Wisdom: For centuries, mothers living in the cold and harsh climate of the North Atlantic have turned to cod liver oil to help sustain the health and vitality of their families, especially their children. Today, modern science confirms their wisdom as the benefits of DHA and Omega-3 supplementation for children have become widely promoted and embraced.
Quality You Can Trust
- Formulated for freshness utilizing nitrogen flush preservation on the boat and minimal transport time from ocean to harbor to processing facility
- Cutting-edge molecular distillation process that exceeds international standards for the removal of mercury, lead, PCBs and other environmental toxins
- 100% Arctic Cod harvested on small, local fishing boats in accordance with the guidelines set by the Norwegian Ministry of Fisheries and Coastal Affairs to ensure sustainability for future generations
Children three and older take 4 chewable softgels daily or as otherwise directed by your pediatrician. May be chewed or swallowed. Best if taken with meals. For optimal freshness, store in a cool, dry place and use contents within 3 months of opening.
Highly purified Norwegian cod liver oil (gadus morhua), gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural mixed berry flavors, proprietary antioxidant blend (consisting of rosemary leaf extract, natural tocopherols (soy) and sunflower oil), natural lime flavor.
No filler ingredients, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Gluten free. Dairy free. Sugar free.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if your child is allergic to iodine, uses blood thinners, anticipates surgery, or is under medical supervision. Small objects like pills can become inadvertently lodged in the throat. Softgels may be pierced and contents can be mixed with water, juice or food. Children should always be under adult supervision when consuming this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.